SSC CGL 2014 Exam date has postponed

Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (CGL) 2014 Tier-I exam notification has recently came and exam date was announced. Now they postponed the exam date. SSC CGL 2014 Tier-I exam actual exam date is 27th April and 4th May, 2014. CGL2014 exam date will be extent based on the Lok Sabha election, because of the election, the examination date will be extend.

SSC NWR Dy. Regional Director Mr. S.K. Ranjan has announced that SSC CGL 2014 Tier-I exam will be postponed. Result date of CGL 2014 Tier-II exam will be changed. But, whatever S.K. Ranjan has not announced the exact date of SSC CGL 2014 Tier-I exam. Tier-I exam expected exam date may be in May/ June, 2014.

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...